- Cet évènement est passé
5th EGID Thematic School
12 octobre - 14 octobre
The 5th EGID Thematic School entitled : « Metagenomics and metabolomics in metabolic diseases » will take place in Bruges (Belgium), on October 12-13-14, 2022.
This fifth edition will gather high-leveled speakers who will share with us the latest advances and news in the field. We will send you the final program as soon as possible.
As usual, a Poster Session and Oral Talks will be organized, click here to see the conditions to participate and please note that places are limited.
Christophe BONNY; Judith ARON WISNEWSKY; Marc-Emmanuel DUMAS; Valentina TREMAROLI; Oluf PEDERSEN; Bert GROEN; Remy BURCELIN; Stoyan IVANOV; Sébastien BOURET, Gilles MITHIEUX, Matej ORESIC, Amandine EVERARD
Submission conditions :
Who can participate ?
Open to PhD students, postdoctoral and young investigators
– send a short motivation letter expressing your interest or an abstract of a personal
ongoing study (250 words abstract in English; title and names are not considered as words) in
an unique PDF file titled (EGID + Name + Firstname) to email@example.com
– the abstract do not necessarily need to be in the field of the metagenomics and metabolomics in metabolic diseases
– deadline for application and abstract submission : 15th of July 2022
Selection of applicants :
The Scientific Committee will select attendees based on their
application submissions. If they are selected, they will be informed whether they will present
their work as oral talks or poster presentations.
Registrations are closed
*You must be registred online and send a short motivation letter expressing your interest or an abstract of a personal on going study for take in consideration your candidature.
- No registration fee
- Free transportation from Lille to the meeting point, and back to Lille
- Free accommodation to Grand Hotel Casselberg in Bruge (Belgium), in a pleasant setting. Double room to share.